Composer Alwin Michael Schronen - Germany
- Study at the Episcopal School of Church Music Trier.
- Study at the University of Music Sarre.
- Since 1989 composition activities with a focus on spiritual and secular a cappella choral music.
- 2015: All compulsory choral works at the International Choir Competition CANTARODE in Kerkrade / Netherlands are compositions of Alwin Michael Schronen.
- Commissioned works for several famed choirs (including Girls' choir at Cologne Cathedral, Camerata Musica Limburg, Vocappella, SONUX Ensemble, Vocal Ensemble Landsberg, Cantamus Gießen, LJC Saar).
- 2014: Award for his composition "POWER OF NATURE" in the competition "Call for Scores" of the "St. Andrews New Music Ensemble and Choristi Sanctiandree" at the University of St. Andrews, Scotland, UK, in collaboration with Paul Mealor.
- 2013: Premiere of 4 sacred works of Schronen by the Academic Chamber Choir Kreschatyk in the presence of the German ambassador in Kiev.
- 2012: 2nd Prize at the International Composition Competition of Choral Association North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2015: 1st Prize at the International Composition Competition "Valentin-Becker-Kompositionswettbewerb" Bad Brückenau/Germany
- CD recordings of his compositions (inter alia: SONUX Ensemble, I Vocalisti, Women's Chamber Choir of the University Osnabrück, Young Chamber Choir Rhein-Neckar,
Camerata Musica Limburg, Vocal Ensemble Landsberg, LJC Saar, Cantare-Repelen Collegium Vocale).
- His compositions are published by: Schott, Edition Helbling, Ferrimontana, Bärenreiter, Edition Peters, HAYO music and AS-Musikverlag.
- Oeuvre: More than 150 choral , brass quartets , 6 masses and 1 Passion.